Welcome to the Ferring Innovation Grants Portal from Ferring Research Institute.
- At Ferring Research Institute Inc., (FRI), we believe in the power of research to identify important new therapeutics.
- We are passionate about science and committed to exploring new directions.
- We believe in the value of partnership and working together to move science forward.
- We actively seek discoveries and innovation from internal and external sources.
Ferring is committed to building a portfolio of novel, innovative drugs to address the indications of high unmet medical need for patients in our therapeutic areas of interest.
Execution of an intellectual property and publication agreement required prior to funding.
The Ferring Innovation Grants are awarded annually in December and are not renewable.
Please note we will NOT fund clinical studies, proposals that require the collection of patient biopsies, or studies to develop small molecules or intracellular targets. Proposals including analysis of human samples collected independently of this application will be considered.
FRI’s therapeutic areas include
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Reproductive Medicine & Women's Health
- Stéphane Bolduc - CHU de Québec - Université Laval Research Center
- Marcello Costa - Flinders University
- Warren Foster - McMaster University
- Andrew Horne - University of Edinburgh
- Joseph Hurt - University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Ursula Kaiser - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Sarah Marshall - Monash University
- Kathryn Meier - Washington State University
- Victor Navarro - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Willis Samson - Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- John Taylor - Kansas University Medical Center
- Suraj Unniappan - University of Saskatchewan
- Henrique Veiga-Fernandes - Champalimaud Foundation